Not only is health a normal condition, but it is our duty not only to attain it but maintain it…..Joseph Pilates.
Simply put, Pilates is effective, time smart and delivers amazing results!
What separates Pilates from the many choices presented by other exercise routines is the valid movement science behind the effective organization of exercise patterns. Pilates is well designed, intentional, and has been tested for decades by dancers, physical therapists, professional athletes, and moms.
With a well-trained certified professional Pilates instructor a student learns how to restore grace, strength and balance to the wonderful mind/body connection that shapes and guides our average daily activities.
Pilates is suitable for all ages, abilities and is fun to do!
Benefits of Pilates:
- Stress Relief!
- Promotes proper posture and alignment
- Amazing workout
- Increases flexibility, agility and balance
- Creates strength without bulk
- Lengthens, tones and defines muscles
- Whole Body Functional Fitness
- Create a strong back, deep core strength and healthy joints
- Proper breathing techniques with movement
- Teaches balance and control of the body
- Develops healthy core strength
- Emphasizes deep, healthy breathing
- Centered steady balance
- Strengthens the body’s core through controlled breathing
- Increased overall energy Levels
- Pilates will Grow with You— You won’t get bored, there is always something new to learn and to master!
Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness. In order to achieve happiness, it is imperative to gain mastery of your body. If at the age of 30 you are stiff and out of shape, you are old. If at 60 you are supple and strong then you are young……..Joseph Pilates